Thursday 26 December 2013

Essay

Time is passing so fast. In the blink of an eye, RUS 104 had come to the end. During this semester we almost spend all the time on studio work and I totally didn't study at all even now the exam is coming soon.This is the first time I do that so now I everyday study until midnight so that I can score well in the coming exam.


It is a course that I love but also hate of it. I love it because it is fun, I hate it because it had many drawing thing need to be draw. As a non-design student, drawing skill is not my strength so it was a very difficult task for me. Although that, I still manage to do it with my full efforts. In this progress, I had so much fun and learn many things and experiences many thing that I didn't experiences before I enter USM such as doing assignment until tomorrow morning 6am, using 30 minutes 1 people alone walk back to hostel in the midnight and so on. Those memories are really special and unforgettable.


At last, I would like to say thank to all my friends and lecturer in HBP which taught so much things and knowledge to me. I really learn a lot from RUS 104.

Glad to meet you all in my University life! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment